INDUSTRIES ON CLOUD
ADVERTISING AND DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCIES
- Perform marketing promotions and quotations online using email, video, social media, or website-based marketing opportunities.
- Access client data in real-time to follow and convert probable leads into confirmed customers.
- Create dashboards to monitor the success and ROI of your marketing campaigns.
APPAREL, FOOTWEAR AND ACCESSORIES
- Build and manage Omni-channel methods of promoting and distributing products, such as physical stores, websites, and mobile apps.
- Quickly reach out to customers to resolve queries by phone, email, web chat and social media.
- Track customer purchasing data and generate product catalogs as per customer product preferences.
- Store inventory and additional data in one easily accessible location.
- Create real-time charts and Wave (Einstein) analysis depending on sales data.
- Provide real-time data about various deals and availability of specific car models.
- Automate functions related to technology, services, and human resources.
- Generate informative reports and dashboards by constantly monitoring data using analytical tools.
- Minimize administrative tasks by using cloud based integrated applications.
- Help teachers and students to prepare, upload, and maintain their own documents.
- Ensure secure access of documents, files, images, and videos at a centralized location.
- Share content amongst teachers, students, and parents.
- Meet complex accounting needs of most oil and gas enterprises at a reasonable cost and with a high level of reliability.
- Transfer data at exceptional speed and scale, whether it comes from field measurement instruments/flow, land titles/contracts, or regulatory documentation.
- Facilitate timely and secure data transmission to operators.
- Help banks to reallocate resources away from the administration of IT infrastructure, and towards innovation and fast delivery of products and services to markets.
- Lower the risks associated with traditional technology, such as capacity, redundancy and resiliency concerns.
- Enable banks to actively scan thousands of transactions per second, which dramatically improves the industry’s ability to eradicate financial crime activities, such as fraud and money laundering.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Allows hotels or restaurants to access information about their inventory purchases, manage the flow of their inventory and determine if changes are to be made to their inventory protocol.
- Use cloud-based secure point of sale (POS) system that helps mitigate risks surrounding the potential loss of data and ensures uninterrupted online payments.
- Deploy mobile applications that allow customers to view menu, find current deals, and even make reservations online.
- Helps in the storage of information, medical records, files, and images of patients in a digital format.
- Medical records and images can be shared with medical practitioners worldwide in real time.
- Timely access of medical records of any patient and easy tracking of the treatment administered and its outcomes by doctors using the cloud from any location.
- Provide cloud-based reservation systems that offer convenience of direct booking which leads to direct revenues.
- Save on IT infrastructure, energy and maintenance costs by moving these functions to the cloud.
- Gain real time insights about customer behavior to easily improve customer interaction and deliver personalized services to guests.
- Set up core systems to support critical functions, such as billing and underwriting.
- Capture real-time intelligence about an accident situation through mobile devices and mobile applications.
- Conduct agent management duties including sales document management and application submission.
- Law practice management systems or legal management or case management applications offer tools such as time tracking, legal billing, client communication, legal document management, legal calendaring and so on.
- Offers secure encrypted messaging services, secure online payment process, etc.
Provide web-enabled document automation that further enables the law firm to increase its productivity, increase its margins, and keep prices low and reasonable.
- Companies with limited budget can utilize all the latest technologies by saving on infrastructure and software costs while helping communities and citizens.
- As non-profits’ employees usually work from different locations, using the cloud, they can access the database from anywhere.
- Easy network maintenance requires fewer workers and less office space thereby, saving money that can be used for delivering better services to the community.
- Manage diverse locations and supply chains that require large, intricate database applications.
- Allow companies to connect anywhere and provide the necessary infrastructure to power each location.
- Help eliminate enormous capital expenses as well as lowering the operating costs that accompany maintaining various locations.
- Make it easy for this industry to keep an eye on personal listings while being constantly aware of new ones.
- Experience easy access to information in the field as an agent, brokerage or company.
- Help maintain contact with clients and streamline marketing initiatives.